The only cool thing about tax day is all the freebies people give out.
Below are a list of deals & freebies I've found. Enjoy!
- LivingSocial-$5 off w/ code TAXDAYS
- California Tortilla- Free Chips & Queso w/ any purchase when u say "taxes shmaxes”
- McDonald's- Free 6pcs McNuggets w/ the McD app
- Arby's- Free Snack sized Curly Fries w/ coupon
- La Tasca- Say Tax Day & get any 2 tapas for $10.40
- Great American Cookies- Free regular chocolate chip cookie no purchase necessary
- Melting Pot: Get 15% off your check, with code words “cheese me, please”
- BLT Steak DC wants you to de-stress, so they're offering half-price beer, cocktails and wine
- Boqueria Dupont Circle- Free "1040EZ Tequila Lime Shot" when you mention the deal
- Hard Rock Cafe in D.C.- Free entree from their new menu while supplies last. "Sing For Your Supper" on Tax Day. Sign up, sing a song on stage. The promotion runs from 5 to 7 p.m. and it's first-come, first-served
- HydroMassage- Free massage at participating locations now through Friday, April 18
- Papa John's- 50% off your online order w/ NATS50 code at participating stores